Feel at home in Lisbon. Experience the city like a local 'lisboeta' from your own centrally-located apartment in the famous Chiado area.
FeelingLisbon Apartments are based in 17th century homes centrally located near major attractions and the Capital’s key business areas. Contemporary decor and modern amenities combine artfully with lovingly restored antique furniture, elegant fabrics and artwork. Comfortable seating and beds offer a respite from a busy day around the city. Original features-- from wood beams to architectural details to large windows providing brightness and views--are preserved. We design and equip our apartments for the comfort of young to mature couples as well as families with children. All apartments offer fully equipped kitchens and private baths, television and free internet service. As these are original Lisbon homes, there are no elevators or lifts.
All apartments offer fully equipped kitchens and private baths, television and free internet service. As these are original Lisbon homes, there are no elevators or lifts.
FeelingLisbon Discoveries is a home on the Rua do Arco a São Mamede offering three 1 bedroom apartments and a studio:
- Pau do Brasil: First floor, sleeps four; one double bedroom and a full bathroom, 45 m2
- Rota da India: Second floor, sleeps four; one double bedroom and one bathroom, 55 m2
- Discoveries:Third floor, sleeps four; one double bedroom and one bathroom, 55 m2 plus a balcony that seats two
- Oriente: Fourth floor studio sleeps two, with a two-person terrace, 40 m2.
FeelingLisbon Pessoa apartments are in two homes, five minutes apart, on Travessa do Convento de Jesus and Rua da Quintinha.
- Chiado: Ground level apartment sleeps four; one double bedroom and full bathroom, 60 m2
- Pessoa: Third floor apartment with balcony; one double bedroom and full bathroom, sleeps four, 75 m2
- Bairro Alto: Third floor apartment with balcony; one double bedroom and full bath, sleeps four, 85 m2
- Maritima: Second floor apartment of 100 m2;two double bedrooms, one full bathroom, sleeps six
- Jardim: First floor apartment with two double bedrooms and full bath, connected by a large garden and patio to a two-level wing with one twin-bedroom and full bath; sleeps 8 total. Garage
FeelingLisbon Saudade is a spacious home on three floors, totaling 200 m2. Three double bedrooms and baths in the main house with another bedroom and bath in a separate wing, sleeps 12. Terrace and garage. On Rua Maestro Pedro Freitas Branco in Principe Real, two minutes to the Metro.
Each apartment includes:
- Bed Linens & Towels of the best Portuguese fabrics
- Kitchens ready for any cook, with quality equipment and new appliances
- Dishes, glassware, table linens
- Tea/Coffee Maker with teas and coffee
- Cleaning supplies
- Soaps, shampoos and bath gel of natural, non-allergenic extracts
- Hairdryer and Iron
- Baby chairs, beds, linens and dishes
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV, radio and CD players
- Music collection and books to borrow
- Air Conditioning
Let us provide your initial bag of groceries or prepare a light meal for late check-in. Tours, Portuguese cooking workshops and babysitting/child services are available. Airport shuttle at competitive rates.
Spend your holiday your way: relaxing with a good book in your bright yet cozy home, using your apartment as a base to explore the city's museums, galleries and stunning landmarks, or sipping coffee at a sidewalk café just a few steps from your door. Markets teeming with fresh produce, fish and meats as well as restaurants and public transportation are a short walk away.